Jane left school at 16 after a traumatic final year with no qualifications and no idea what she wanted to do. As she was also made homeless at this time she took the first job offer and fell into marketing. Fortunately she was pretty good at this and over the next ten years carved out a successful, high reaching corporate career in marketing and brand strategy reaching the role of Marketing and Brand Director for a multi national training company by age 28.
By age 29 Jane had walked away from big business and became an entrepreneur, setting up her first business, surprise, surprise a marketing company. This was the start of an entrepreneurial journey spanning 20 years. In this time she has created, bought, grown and sold many businesses in the business to business arena including marketing, health insurance, lifestyle management, change management, business networking and executive coaching.
In 2005 she shifted her energies into personal transformation work after retraining as a coach. From this point on her true passion kicked in and she is now in full flow as a game changer, motivational speaker, coach, writer, media commentator/campaigner and youth advocate.
- Degree in Business and Marketing
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma
- Life Coaching Diploma
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Diploma including introduction to CBT (cognitive behaviour Therapy)
- Hypnotherapy certificate level one
- TimeLine Therapy Diploma
- 15 years of personal development courses including Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer, Brandon Bays.
- 20 years experience as an entrepreneur!